To engage, include, connect and support
To be an innovative leader in human and community services by working independently and in partnership with other organisations and people to help improve the lives of vulnerable and disadvantaged people in our communities where they need and want help and support.
- Be first about community
- Be excellent in responding to client needs
- Equally value and respect each individual person’s unique identity, regardless of culture, language, ethnicity, background, sexual orientation, faith, relationship status, physical or mental capacity.
- Always work in a true spirit of partnership with all people and organisations that we engage with.
- Strive to foster a sense of community within our organisation and beyond
- Be a responsible steward of our resources
- Collaborate and partner in the interests of the community
- Be a leading innovator and continuously strive to improve
- Be friendly, positive and trustworthy
Our core business strategy
Build and grow an innovative, industry-leading range of services to help older people and people living with a disability to have a good quality of life and to remain living in their own homes for as long as possible.
In delivering our range of service offerings, we always strive to work in partnership with people from a diverse range of cultural, linguistic, sexual identity, relationship status and other backgrounds.