You can reap the benefits of fully funded safety, accessibility and security improvements in and around your home – if you’re eligible for the appropriate government assistance.
In a nutshell:
- We offer a range of services to make your home safe, secure and accessible.
- You can enjoy the benefits of having a well maintained back yard.
- Government funding is available to eligible clients.
Minor faults can escalate into major problems if they’re not treated in time, hampering the ability to carry out daily routines easily. This can impact negatively on one’s quality of life.
If you’re registered disabled (or the carer), Federal Government funding may apply for maintenance and repair work to your home and garden through your NDIS plan, or Department of Veterans' Affairs support.
Omnicare's Home Maintenance service aims to enhance clients’ sense of independence at home, by ensuring the maintenance and repair work it undertakes is completed to high standards.
Our staff and trades contractors will meet your requirements, facilitating maximum mobility within your immediate surroundings.
We offer a wide range of domestic repair and maintenance services, which may include:
- minor electrical work – such as: replacing switches, power-point relocation
- minor plumbing work – replacing tap washers, minor leaks, installing lever taps
- minor carpentry – repairs to timber railing, cupboards, timber steps
- exterior maintenance – repairs to fences, gates and paths
- interior maintenance – painting, repairs to flooring
- furniture/fittings adjustments – adjusting height of chairs, beds or tables
Our Omnicare Home Maintenance service can also tackle your front and back yards, so you can benefit from more accessible and safer outdoor space at your own home within the Port Macquarie-Hastings area.
Subsidised lawnmowing and edge trimming may be available (subject to availability of funding) for up to four hours every three months (up to 16 hours a year). Further work is unsubsidised and therefore charged at full cost.
Our general garden maintenance can involve pruning, weeding, removing old plants and shrubs, mulching, hedge-trimming or general clean-ups.
Similar subsidies may apply to the pressure cleaning service we offer for paths, driveways and concreted areas.
It doesn't take much for Omnicare's Home Maintenance service to make a difference to your surroundings, but it might be enough to transform your lifestyle.