Omnicare Alliance is a not-for-profit human services organisation dedicated to enabling clients - with requirements related to ageing, disability or dementia - to make the most of their lives, whatever their circumstances.
By operating to the best of our collective ability, we contribute to the development of the region we serve. Our greater aim is to participate in evolving society by addressing disadvantage and by supporting individuals to play a role in building inclusive communities.
We strive to maintain and build community connections for our clients, and provide support for their carers so they too can make the most of their lives. Omnicare also endeavours to evolve the sector by sharing its knowledge with other organisations.
Any profits we make are directed into developing our services and programs, as we seek continually to improve the range and quality of support we offer.
Omnicare would not exist without:
- revenue from the services we provide (funded by the Australian Government and clients)
- our volunteers, who commit their time and energy to help others
- grants from various tiers of government, charitable foundations and Clubs NSW programs
- financial and in-kind support from businesses
- fundraising and project support from service clubs
- the generosity of individuals who donate money
Your donation would go a long way to enabling us to improve and expand our services for the benefit of many in our community that rely on our support and care. It would help achieve our core aims of having clients live as independently as possible and remain valued members of their communities.
Please consider supporting Omnicare with any donation you can afford. Contributions above $2 are tax-deductible.